BalkanREEF.club

How to stay safe on Guy Fawkes Night

geemong

How to stay safe on Guy Fawkes Night

It's the time of year when many people quite literally play with fire, but that doesn't mean Bonfire Night needs to be dangerous.

We have เกมยิงปลา games available for you to play all-you-can-eat through your mobile screen. Compatible with all systems, whether it's iOS or Android, it's fun.

With Covid restrictions ended many will be returning to public bonfires and firework displays on 5 November.

But emergency services have warned some events could be a "recipe for disaster" and have urged caution.

If you're setting off your own or going to a public firework display, there are simple steps to follow to stay safe.

Can I do my own firework display?
Yes, but there are some things to consider.

Fireworks which are category two or three (those that are generally sold in supermarkets) can be let off by any person on private land.

Regulations restricts the use of fireworks between 23:00 and 07:00 GMT without permission, but this is extended to 01:00 on Chinese new year, Diwali, Bonfire Night and new year.

What if I catch on fire?
Stop, drop and roll. This will make it harder for the flames to spread.

Then smother the flame with heavy material like a coat or blanket.

But in an emergency, remember to cool any burns with large amounts of water and call for urgent medical assistance.